St. James Lutheran Church in Gettysburg, PA is currently seeking to fill a variety of positions at the Early Learning Center.
- PreK Teacher
- Pre-School Teacher
- Before & After School Teacher
- Assistant Director
- High School diploma, minimum
- At least 18 years of age
- Flexibility regarding work hours and schedule
- Experience in an early childhood environment is a plus, but not required
- Obtain and pass a variety of security clearances:
- Pennsylvania Criminal History Background Check
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearances
- FBI Fingerprints
- National Sex Offender Registry
Teachers and employees create and maintain a safe and nurturing Christian environment for children and families.
St. James Early Learning Center provides care for approximately 97 children from infancy through school age, operating in separate classrooms with approximately 21 staff.
St. James Lutheran Church is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit a resume to Ashley Drechsler, ELC Director ([email protected]).